New or Used: Used
Manufacturer: Myler by Toklat (production version)
Mouthpiece: Myler Wide Barrel Mullen (MB32)
Shank: Myler Flat shank, medium length 7"
Level: 2 or FTP/LTR (Fair bit of tongue pressure = brakes, Little Tongue Relief)
Price: $125Cdn (HST included) ($165+tax= $186.45 new) (shipping and handling will be based on your location)
- The purchase (top part of bit where headstall attaches) is flat on top to better position the headstall.
- Independent side movement of shank. Great for lateral work. Life shoulders. Move towards cow better.
- Copper inlay in mouthpiece. Great for salivation. Helps horse to stay calm.
- Swivel shank for more guided lateral movement or direct reining.
- Curved mouthpiece creates more room for horse's tongue as opposed to a bit that goes across the mouth or jointed (nutcracker effect. Nasty). ie. Humane.
- Mouthpieces are 7/16" thick.
- Most mouthpieces are sweet iron. ie. tastes good to the horse. No stainless steel or others that create dry mouth.
Some Uses and Benefits:
- Good for horse's that know their job and/or sweet dispositions and/or older, calmer horse.
- The medium shank allows the rider to refine the softness in their hands (not needing to pull so hard like in a snaffle - no shanks or a short shank). Not for quick hand movement.
- The curb action (with a curb chain) will use leverage and therefore will ask for more attention from the horse to keep your hands quiet.
- The mouthpiece being curved gives room for the tongue, will not interfere with horse when there is slack in the reins. Will give a great head set when contact is made on the reins. Also will act as a great emergency brake.
- Good for the horse's who has no respect for a rider or has a bit of an attitude. Or ole smokey who has been yanked on forever and has a mouth like stone!
Please contact me if you're interested in purchasing.