Professional Horse Evaluation for advanced horses or riders
(Premium package includes a bit evaluation):
Susan needs to see the horse and rider and bit to make a proper evaluation.
The rider may want to consider a bit evaluation. Information is here.
1• Assessment of the Horse's Skills and General Information
• Susan acquires all the general information about the horse - age, training, temperament, conformation, breeding.
• Susan acquires all the general information about the rider - years of experience, formal training, and temperament.
2• Problems or Issues or Improvements are Discussed
• Problems are discussed and demonstrated.
• Issues or improvements desired are discussed.
3• Brief Look at the Current Bit
• The current bit is briefly reviewed including it's use and setup.
• What the rider is hoping to accomplish with this horse evaluation.
• Susan will recommend several changes that would lead the rider to their competitive or advancement goals.
6• Premium Package (Bit Evaluation)
• A bit evaluation is done along with the horse assessment.
• Follow up lessons are recommended.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.
Please contact me to book your horse evaluation.
For more information, please see other articles on this website.
Putting my spin on the education - 1 horse at a time!