• Clinics are designed to be fun, sociable, as a great learning enviroment.
• Topics are custom designed to suit participants. I like to always include a session on the Myler Bitting System philosophy.
• Anything I teach or train can be a clinic topic.
• Maximum number of riders depends on material covered.
• I bring my horse to demo and for riders to ride.
• I bring my bits and resale items for props and resale. I may call in a Myler dealer if clinic is big enough.
• I bring my bit presentations and others in case someone wants to hear the presentation. Usually done at night 1-2hrs in length while socializing.
• I bring my booth for a display. I use a computer, flip charts and other props.
• Private lessons, horse evaluations, bit evaluations, etc. are done as scheduled or as time permits. A discount is given to clinic participants.
• Always available for questions afterwards!
Clinic Format – Very flexible and customized
• Upon arrival, I like to setup my booth.
• Meet and Greet with everyone!! Start off the fun.
• Get to know each rider, horse, problems, and goals of clinic. Get everyone’s information to put them on my e-newsletter list.
• There is alternating sessions (2-3hrs) of riding and theory time (hands on or via presentation) as best suits riders learning ability.
• I demo each topic, answer any questions, and have each student work on topic which may include riding my horse.
• I work with every participant’s unique needs, goals and problems.
• At the end of the clinic, participants fill out comment sheets.
• Say good-byes and leave until next time.
• Answer on-going questions about take-home work, etc… from participants via facebook, email, etc…
Please contact me for prices and to book a clinic.
Putting my spin on clinics and education!