'Chance' is very sweet mannered. Very willing to please.
|Great groundwork. Flexing laterally right. Learns easy.|
|Very willing to please.|
Breed: Quarter Horse . Unregistered.
Temperament: Absolute sweet heart! Loves attention!
Age: 10 yrs. Height: 14.3H
Price: $1,200 (HST included)
STANDARD FEATURES - All horses have:
- great temperaments. (I won't sell or have a bad minded horse. :)
- Most horses are registered. None of the horses are rescues.
- excellent ground manners. (I'm VERY thorough about that. One of my specialities :)
- extensive groundwork.
(I'm very thorough about that too. Reinersue horsemanship. Clinton Anderson :)
- excellent handling. One customer noted how happy my horses are.
(I don't put up with shoddy handling on the ground of any kind. :)
- All horses have good to excellent trailer loading skills.
(I don't put with long loading wait times either. :)
TRAINING - Professional:
- excellent basic foundation training on them. (Exceptions will be noted).
- All horses have been through my custom version of Clinton Anderson's fundamentals program.
(round penning, longeing, work under saddle)
- All horses have trail riding and road riding experience with obstacles.
- Reining principles are applied. Myler bitting system philosophy.
- Training continues until sold.
- All horses are UTD on shots and worming. Excellent nutrition program.
SPECIAL FEATURES - This horse has:
- Will make a great all around horse.
- just started horse for general riding, trail riding, competition
- Chance has 2 months of handling so far.
- Chance is on a low port snaffle bit.
- I've trail ridden Chance many times now.
- He will WTL.
- He has the basics in neck reining. Is starting to move off my leg in side passing.
About Susan: Training in reinersue horsemanship (effective Clinton Anderson methods) groundwork, colt starting, tune ups, body control foundation, cattle work and reining.
Owner/Operator: Susan Dahl, Certified professional horse trainer, NCCP coaching theory certified instructor, writer, feature columnist TheRider.com, clinician, competitor & published author. Certified Toklat Myler Bitting System clinician.ACTHA judge.
For information please email me or call 519-369-4631.
You'll love the quality and training of my resale horses!
thanks for your time. Susan