|View looking south towards my barn and house and what's left of my arena.|
|View looking east and what's left of my arena.|
This is a picture of how my arena used to look.
I will rebuild.
Please stay tuned for more information. I hope to be up and running in 2 months.
I wish to thank several people:
- the neighbours who called the fire dept. Thanks Rhonda!
- the neighbour who moved my tractor
- the neighbour who checked the barn for horses and took the first 3 photos
- the neighbour who left food by my door
- Brad Hopkins who called me and told me to go home
- my friend Brenda Stewart who came over, checked the horses and watered them
- my friend Lynda Mallinos, who looked after me that day&night and keeps doing that
- To Brenda, Lynda and Carrie Bertrand who have formed a relief fund. Thank you ladies!!! As I have no income until I can rebuild.
- To the Fire chief, Phil Schwartz
- To the Fire Marshall, Lonnie
- To the 20 fire fighters.
- To all my friends and neighbours who have offered support.