All these horses listed will have had basic effective reinersue horsemanship training, reining principles, trained for safety and have good manners.
STANDARD FEATURES - All horses have:
- great temperaments. (I won't sell or have a bad minded horse. :)
- Most horses are registered. None of the horses are rescues.
(There will be a few notable exceptions. :)
- excellent ground manners. (I'm VERY thorough about that. One of my specialities :)
- extensive groundwork.
(I'm very thorough about that too. Reinersue horsemanship. Clinton Anderson :)
- excellent handling. One customer noted how happy my horses are.
(I don't put up with shoddy handling on the ground of any kind. :)
- All horses have good to excellent trailer loading skills.
(I don't put with long loading wait times either. :)
TRAINING - Professional:
- excellent basic foundation training on them. (Exceptions will be noted).
- All horses have been through my custom version of Clinton Anderson's fundamentals program.
(round penning, longeing, work under saddle)
- All horses have trail riding and road riding experience with obstacles.
- Myler bitting philosophy (very humane)
- Training continues until sold.
- All horses are UTD on shots and worming. Excellent nutrition program.
'Take a Chance On Me'. 10yr. old quarter horse gelding. All around. Non registered. $1200 or best offer.
More info here.
Peppy - 4yr. old Doc' Perscription gelding. Gorgeous rose grey. $3000. More info here.
|Me riding Abbie (on left)|
20yrs. old bomb proof horse. Ms Prime Pine or 'Abbie'. Retired reining mare. Reg'd AQHA. $3200.
See information here.
'Jasmeen', 2yr. old Gorgeous LazyLou Ranch Bred Filly.
Reg'd AQHA. $2200
Please contact Susan for more information or viewing.